Become part of our network
Sign up as a CCDI member to receive industry updates, our monthly mailer with information on training and market opportunities, event invitations and/or to access our support services. Membership is FREE.
Benefits of registering with the CCDI
As soon as you have registered with the CCDI you will automatically receive communication about our activities. You can sign up for these activities straight away:
- You can join our quarterly Orientation Workshop and tour of the CCDI to learn more about what we do.
- You can help us to get to know you by signing up for a CCDI Support Consultation. Here you meet with a team of CCDI staff members from product, market and business support to discuss your needs and identify your next steps.
- You can attend a Business Support workshop focusing on business or creativity. Check the Business Support training schedule for upcoming workshops.
- You can book a one-on-one Product Support consultation if you need assistance refining an existing product, developing prototypes, or making samples. Also enquire about our monthly Product Support introductory workshop.
- You can book a Market Support consultation to discuss market access opportunities.
- You can book an appointment to have your product professionally photographed.
- Attend our monthly Craft and Design Sector meeting. Come and listen to business and marketing experts, entrepreneurs, designers and creative producers share their experience. Meetings happen on the first Wednesday of the month, 1 – 3pm at the CCDI.
- If you are operating outside the Cape Metro in other regions of the Western Cape, contact our Rural Outreach Coordinator to find out what is happening in your area or to set up a meeting to see how the CCDI can assist you.